Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gator Homecoming and Cedar Key Seafood Festival

October 16, 2010:  Eric, Mr. Reggy, Christina, Kevin, and I went to the Gator Homecoming game vs. Mississippi State this past weekend.  Sadly, the Gators did not win (nor did the Jaguars Monday...come on ya'll!).  :(   I still had a good time and will keep routing for my Gators every game!  It was Christina's first college game, so I had a fun time explaining some of the rules to her!  Hee, hee.

Eric and his dad

Christina and I

Gator Cheerleaders

October 17, 2010:  Sunday, I was on Facebook and saw that Krystin's status mentioned a seafood festival in Cedar Key that day.  Eric and I looked at it and said, "That sounds fun.  Let's go!"...and we were off!  

Lunch was awesome (food was yummy and we got to listen to live bluegrass music)!  Boiled clams, potatoes, sausages, and corn.  
 
Clam Fritters

Eric showing off his clam find

Cedar  Key, Florida

Strawberry Shortcake for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment