Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Spicy Chicken Deluxe Sandwich

June 3, 2010 -  A week or two before this date, I signed up to try the new spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A.  I went straight after work and I thought I would just pop in, get my sandwich, and head back to the apartment to enjoy it in the comfort of my home.  I walk in and hand the lady my reservation for the sandwich and she is like, "Right this way to your table."  I'm thinking..."What in the world?"  

They had a section of reserved tables that had little signs that read, "Spicy Chicken Sandwich VIP."  There was also cinnamon candy and a menu.  I got to pick what kind of bread, sauce, and cheese I wanted.  I got the spicy chicken sandwich on white bread, with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickles.  I also got to pick a side item (waffle fries), drink (sprite), and got a small sample of the new parfait with oreo crumbs on top.  They had someone take your order and serve you....just like a restaurant!  It definitely was a nice surprise, even though I felt like a dork for eating by myself. 

If you like spicy stuff, I definitely would recommend this sandwich.  It was a little too spicy for me, but it tasted really good.  Eric isn't a big fan of food from Chick-fil-A, but even he said he would order this sandwich again.

No comments:

Post a Comment