Tuesday, October 7, 2014

#VSSportBra Review

I received a beautiful pink striped box in the mail with complimentary products to review from Influenster and the Victoria's Secret Sport line.  The #VSSportBra Vox Box contained the Incredible Sport Bra, Knockout Crop work out pants, and coupons to share with friends. #VSSportTester

I love Victoria's Secret bras and was very excited to try out their new sport bra.  I have one of their sport bras already, but this one was appealing to me because it had a lot more padding and support.
I am finally starting to get back into working out after having my baby (8 months later), lol.  Before I was pregnant, I started a running plan (even though I really had never ran in my life), but dropped it right after I found out I was pregnant.  So...now I'm starting it back again!  I ran pushing Eli in my jogging stroller in one hand and the leash of my dog in the other.  It is possible!  And of course, I wore my new VS Sport Bra out to test!  Here's what I thought...

The Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra fit me pretty well.  I may have gotten the band size a little larger, but it is pretty true to size.  Like a lot of sport bras, it was a little difficult to get over my head.  I think I would LOVE the new Incredible Front-Close Sport Bra because it has a front zipper to secure the bra.  No more trying to pull a tight bra over your head.  Great idea.

I didn't love the color I received.  I would have much preferred a solid color for matching purposes, but some people may like the flowers.

I thought the Incredible Sport Bra was very comfortable while running.  It gave me great support and didn't show my sweat.  Overall, I really liked the #VSSportBra.

I got the Victoria's Secret Knockout Crop Pants in size small.  I would definitely purchase a size bigger; they seem to run small.  Sports pants are supposed to be tight, but I think these were just a little too tight.  This may be because they come up to mid stomach and that is where all the leftover baby weight is currently residing.  When I ran it pushed on my stomach and was a little uncomfortable.

Besides getting the wrong size, I think the pants are great.  I love the crop style.  They were easy to run in and the body-wick feature kept them cool and dry even though it was hot and I was definitely sweating.  I actually really liked the gray color and the texture of the fabric (very smooth).

Overall, I really enjoyed both products from Victoria's Secret Sport line.  If I had the right size and could pick out my colors then I would be a happy fitness mama.  Thanks Influenster!!

"This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest." If you would like to join Influenster to test new products and share your opinions, then add your e-mail address in the comments and I'll send you an invite!

1 comment:

  1. This VSSportBra Review is very nice. I liked the designing of this pair but personally I like to go for the soft strapped bras that I can pair easily with the tank tops. I have floral patterned ultracor and matching sports bra. This pair truly looks amazing and is super comfy at very same time.

    ReplyDelete