Monday, October 20, 2014

Eli- 7 Month Update!

I'm 7 Months Old!

So, I've done it again....Eli is almost 9 Months Old and I'm just writing his 7 and 8 Month Updates.  I have pictures to remember these months, but they are going by so fast that I feel like I'm forgetting so much.  All I know is each day is getting better and better.  Eli is such a sweet boy.  Hopefully, I can some what accurately remember what he was doing in these months.  I want to treasure every moment.

Here is Eli's update from 6-7 Months.

Stats:
I really have no idea.  His next well baby visit is at 9 months.

He wears 6-9 Month/9 Month Clothing and Size 3 diapers.

Eating/Sleeping:
Eli is still breastfeeding.  He also eats 4 ounces of baby food a day.  His new foods include green beans, carrots, yogurt, pear, white potato, asparagus, and oatmeal. 
Chewing on some ice chips

Eli is back and forth with his sleeping.  Some nights he sleeps through the night and others he wakes up (most likely from teething pain).

Special Memories:
Eli sure has quite the personality!  He smiles frequently and loves playing with his mama.  He still loves to eat, but has refused his first food!  He likes everything except asparagus.  Lol.  We are still working on sitting up, but he does it better than before.

I've been having to put socks on his hands when I nurse him because he tries to scratch his head really hard!
He hit a big milestone this month....his first 2 teeth came in (the lower middle ones).

He likes to make noises and talk.
 
His favorite toy is probably the remote or our phones...both of which he is not supposed to be playing with!
For Eric and I's anniversary we took a weekend trip to Hilton Head, SC.  It was Eli's first trip to the beach and he loved it...especially trying to eat the sand!





First time in the ocean






 A few more picture's from the month!
Pulling up in his pack n play

No comments:

Post a Comment