Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Alpha-1 Bowling & Rainbow Springs

July 23, 2010:  I got together with my lovely Alpha-1 coworkers for dinner at BJ's and bowling at Alley Katz.  I love how I still got a pizookie (cookie with ice cream dessert) despite the fact that I was full and had 4 cookies from Subway earlier (I was only going to get two cookies, but they were 3 for $1 something...and then the lady ended up giving me an extra!)!  These businesses must really know that I can never pass up a good dessert!

Bowling was fun, but I think we discovered that 3 hours of bowling is a little much.  I don't think anyone broke 100 except for Tiffany who used to be in a bowling league.  I progressively got worse and finally gave up.  Then Geoff and I were all ready to sing Brittney Spear's "...Baby One More Time" karaoke style, but they had finished taking songs for the night.  :(  That definitely would have been a sight to see.  Haha.

Here's some pictures of the Alpha-1 Gang
   Goofy

July 24, 2010:  Kristina and I headed to Dunnellon, Florida to visit Tori and Tessa!  I hadn't seen Tori in years...and had never seen Tessa, so I was very excited to catch up with them!  Tessa was a trip.  I love her "squat" dancing (too cute!). We headed to Rainbow Springs in the morning and back to the Pott's house for lunch later.  It was a gorgeous day....sun bright and water crystal clear (and cold, but I enjoyed it).  Did you know Rainbow Springs is the fourth largest spring in Florida?  I definitely want to go visit again.
Tori and Tessa enjoying the spring water
   Kristina, me, Tori, and Tessa (look at that water...beautiful!)

Also, Jimmy Ho posted our engagement pictures!  You can check them out at http://www.pictage.com/844617.  I was very happy with them!  I still can't decide which one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment