Thursday, September 29, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow!  So much has happened this past month.  Back in August, for our anniversary, Eric got us tickets to visit New York City in September.  I loved the city...but more on that later!  First I wanted to post some pictures from some other things that happened this month.

September 3-5: Mrs. Karen, Selena, and the nieces come to visit!


We always love it when family comes to town!  We all hung out at the house relaxing most of the time.  The kids got to enjoy the hot weather by swimming in the pool and eating frozen fruit bars.  We also went out to Uncle Bubba's Oyster House and Wormsloe Historic Site.    






September 9-10: Steven's Birthday!

I am so glad we made it down to Florida for my (not so little any more) brother's birthday.  We sang and had lemon filled Publix cake on Friday night and then went out for lunch at Clark's Fish Camp the next day.

   
Steven and I shared the swamp platter.  Nothing better than frog legs and gator tail!

Eric decided on the 3 pound prime rib.  What a huge piece of meat!

With all of our recent travels, we have seen some amazing sunsets!  God's creation is truly inspiring.

2 comments:

  1. We have GOT to get to your house! Just seeing that little bit of pool makes me want to dive right in! (I know you love how I'm making plans for your home!) Anyway, you guys have had a busy couple of weeks...can't wait to hang out tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't wait for ya'll to come over!

    ReplyDelete