Friday, May 6, 2011

Kraft Foods: Almond Chicken Dijon Recipe

Ever since my friend, Kristina, and I discovered the Kraft Recipes website we have been fans.  What I love about Kraft Recipes is that they are easy, don't usually involve a whole lot of ingredients, and delicious!  They have videos, showing you step by step instructions for many of the recipes, and a "Healthy Living" section filled with recipes that are more figure friendly.

One such "Healthy Living" recipe that my husband and I love is their Almond Chicken Dijon.  This is SO easy to throw together and stick in the oven.  If you are a fan of dijon mustard, mayo, chicken, and almonds then this recipe is for you!  Basically all you do is spray cooking oil on a 13x9 baking dish, wash chicken, put equal parts dijon/mayo (mixed together) on the chicken, sprinkle with slivered almonds, and transfer to the oven!  The chicken comes out moist and full of flavor!  The crunchy almonds on top just add that extra something.  :)

For the Kraft Foods Almond Chicken Dijon Recipe - CLICK HERE!

I used sliced almonds and it still came out great.  This is before I stuck it in the oven.

After.  Just add some side dishes and you are ready to eat a yummy meal!  (I think my plate needs a little more green though, lol.)
 

1 comment: