Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not Posting

Here I am yet again not updating my blog consistently.  I constantly take pictures for blog posts and then never actually write them.  Over the next couple days I am going to try my best "not" to update my blog (and maybe that will better result in me actually updating it).  It's a Jedi mind trick that may just work.

Eric and I have been keeping busy.  We are in the process of buying our first home in a very quick fashion, so much of our time has been devoted to getting documents ready and other such stuff.  We have also had a lot of visitors on the weekends (pictures to come).  I always love getting to check out something new when I go out with family and friends.  Recently, I have gotten to check out: Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, Carey Hilliard's Restaurant, Alex Raskin's Antiques, and The Tea Room, Savannah.

Next time someone comes to town I am going to finagle them into touring the Mercer-Williams house with me!  Downtown Savannah is looking SO pretty this time of year!

Mercer-Williams House
 

No comments:

Post a Comment